EmergencyDentistsUSA.com Copyright Policy
Last Updated: June 8, 2016
CF Web Voyager, LLC (“EmergencyDentists”) has adopted this Copyright Policy (“Copyright Policy”) to provide you with notice of its compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The Website is copyright 2016 EmergencyDentists. EmergencyDentists will expeditiously remove copyright infringing materials from its Website upon its receipt of a duly authorized notice that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. All notices of copyright infringement must contain:
1. The physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
3. Specific identification of the allegedly infringing material, including, if applicable, a link to the allegedly infringing material;
4. Contact information of the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a duly authorized notice of infringement, EmergencyDentists will undertake reasonable efforts to notice the poster of the allegedly infringing content so that the poster may issue a counter-notification. Counter-notifications must contain the following:
1. The physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or the location where the material previously appeared;
3. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed due to mistake or misidentification; and
4. The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which the subscriber is located.
All notices of infringement may be sent to: email@example.com.