Helping Thousands of People Each Year Find IMMEDIATE Dental Services
- Get relief from chipped, cracked or lost teeth, abscesses or toothaches.
- Emergency dental surgery
- 24 hour services - Includes weekends, nights and holidays
- Partner dentists accept PPO private insurance, cash or credit only
Ranging from treatments for simple tooth decays or cavities to extremely complicated procedures, dental care has grown into a giant over time. But what we sometimes do not realize is that these oral ailments should not be taken lightly, and should be given due importance. Emergency dental care has a huge demand, so it is imperative that we have access to quality dental care facilities in case of a dental emergency. The residents of Covington, KY are no exception to this fact.
Emergency Dental Services in Covington, Kentucky
You might need to visit a dentist urgently if you’re experiencing tooth pain. It might be that a tooth has fallen our or it might be that you would need a root canal treatment. Emergency dentists in Covington can help you in everything from dental implants to making you achieve that beautiful smile after an accident.
Why do we need to take care of our dental needs?
1. For one, that is the area we use to eat and fulfill our nourishment needs.
2. We always, more often than not, end up in crisis management when it comes to our teeth. The dentist is only remembered when the gum swells or the pain becomes unbearable. It does affect your overall health too. A regular visit to the dentist is now a necessity to keep that smile in place.
3. Remember, the oral skin within the mouth is quite a sensitive one and at times can get affected due to gnashing, cuts or disease. A dental visit then becomes an emergency.
4. While brushing is a necessary exercise to keep our dental health in place, flossing is very necessary to reduce the amount of bacteria in one’s mouth. Without flossing, the plaque remains in our mouth usually harden into tartar. And that is when the tooth feels the pinch and the dentist becomes a need.
We’ve Got for You Some 24-Hour Dentists in Covington, KY!
Emergency Dentists USA Covington Referral Service
Phone Number: 1 (855) 401-2701
Address: Our Referral Service to Various Dental Offices across Covington
Description Call our Covington referral service Emergency Dentists USA phone number and get connected to an emergency dentist in Covington, KY in seconds! We provide a service that will get you to the dentist that fastest and easiest way possible, you can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and its 100% free!
Dentist: Dr. J. Dunning
Address: 148 Pavilion Parkway, Newport, KY 41071
Phone Number: 859-592-8582
Aspen Dental offers highly trained professionals who possess a thorough knowledge of dental and denture procedures. Also, they provide a clear cut bill with a detailed estimate. They offer emergency dental care, and aim at results beyond excellence.
- Monday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – By appointment only
- Sunday – Closed
Dentist: Dr. William Tignor
Address: 1401 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011
Phone Number: 859-655-6100
Health Point is a healthcare facility, offering dental care among many other aspects of health care services. They offer treatments for all the varying kinds of dental problems. They also have a policy where even if the patient does not have an insurance, the fees for the treatment will be based on his/her income and family size. You would have access to different types of dental treatments here, and the clinic has all the modern equipment you need. Root canal treatments, for one, are relatively simple and the doctors can have it done in just a few settings.
- Monday 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
Smiles on York
Dentist: Dr. Russell Damron
Address: 335 York Street, Newport, KY 41071
Phone Number: 859-261-6116
Smile on York provides a wide range of general, family and cosmetic dental care. There is a provision of talking to the doctor to inquire about procedures free of cost. The staff aims at making the patients feel comfortable, and are friendly and courteous. You could get in a smile makeover, rearrane your teeth or have dental implants – all in one place. Dr. Russell has been handling his clinic for years, and it is one of the best dental clinics in Covington, Kentucky.
- Monday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
How to be Prepared for an Emergency Dental Clinic Visit
Before heading to a dental care centre for urgent dental care in Covington, KY, there are a few things that patients can do to help their oral health, to reduce pain and to not have any complications during the payment process. Many dentists suggest that in case there is bleeding, applying pressure or biting down on gauze will help curtail it. For any additional instructions, it is also recommended to call ahead at the dental care facility in Covington for any inquiries. For hassle-free payment, it is essential to remember to take the insurance papers with you, and opt for a walk in dentist who has an alternative policy in case you don’t have insurance.
How To Choose the Perfect Emergency Dentist
Before deciding on a dentist, you need to make sure you’ve placed your oral health in trained, efficient and responsible hands. Taking suggestions from close friends or family, or choosing a dentist you personally know are sure-fire ways of doing it. But in this age where the world is but a global village, the internet can be a quick and easy way to find the 24 hour dentist you want. For urgent dental care in Covington, facilities such as the local dental society website can be made use of.