Helping Thousands of People Each Year Find IMMEDIATE Dental Services
- Get relief from chipped, cracked or lost tooth
- Abscess, toothache, mouth pain
- Emergency dental surgery
- 24 hour services - Includes weekends, nights and holidays
Choosing the right dentist is an important health decision for the whole family. Dental problems can cause diseases and illnesses that effect a person’s overall health. To find the right dentist will require a little homework and understanding what to look for.
Call 24/7: 1 (877) 507-0879
Best Dentists in El Paso TXCall 24/7: 1 (855) 909-8885
- Location: Choose a dentist that is close to your home or office. This way, scheduled appointments are easier to keep. Make sure that the dental office has convenient times and days that are conducive for you and the family.
- Fees: Make sure that the dentist can take your insurance plan and ask them if they offer payment options. Also get an estimate of what the dentist charges so that you don’t have to come out of your pocket for certain procedures.
- Compatibility: An important factor in a dentist is whether your children and spouse feel comfortable with them. Does the dentist listen to your concerns and anxiety issues. Does the dentist believe in pain medications and if so, what are they.
- Emergencies: Is the dentist available if there is an emergency? Are they reachable after hours and if so, how can they be reached?
- Qualifications: Quality dentists should be Board Certified, Licensed, and it helps if they belong to an Association that ensures that they keep up with their training and advanced technology.
El Paso is a major city that is situated on the majestic Rio Grande, directly across the border from Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico. It is noted as “an all American city,” because this international, metropolitan city, is home to many Fortune 500 industries, advanced medical institutions, and military facilities. To find the perfect El Paso, Texas dentist, is to look no further than your local community. El Paso is filled with qualified dental offices throughout its Northwest, West central, Downtown, Northeast, Mission Valley, East El Paso, and their many suburbs.
The E.P. Dentistry 4 Kids office is located across the Mesa Street, Coronado Shopping Center. They specialize in children dentistry with a warm and friendly professional staff. They specialize in great orthodontal care, the latest in braces technology, while helping to make children feel safe and comfortable during dental exams and treatments. Parents are welcomed into the treatment rooms and while waiting, children are introduced to a vibrant, fun environment.
9813 Dyer St. Ste 100
El Paso, Texas 79924
Vista Hills Family Dental Center
1713 Weston Brent Ln, El Paso, TX 79936, United States
The Vista Hills Family Dental Center is located on Weston Brent Lane in El Paso. They are El Paso’s favorite family dental center that has a state-of-the-art facility and a staff that is very caring and experienced. They offer cosmetic dentistry, restorative care, periodontal care, preventative care and dental care for infants and children. Vista Hills helps the family with the best in dental technology, including intra-oral cameras, digital panoramic x-rays, diagnostic lasers, and Zoom™, the latest tooth whitening technique.
Eastside Dental Care office
1920 N Zaragosa Rd #107, El Paso, TX 79938, United States
Visit the Eastside Dental Care office on N. Zaragoza in El Paso. They also serve the communities of Las Cruces, NM, Horizon, TX, and Anthony, TX. The whole family will learn how to take care of their oral care through the Eastside dental team that educates and teaches preventive measures for a healthier and happier smile. The Eastside Dental Care experts provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care.” They focus on thorough examinations for the family’s teeth and gums, they perform regular oral cancer exams, and x-rays as needed.
El Paso, Texas has everything that you expect in varying geography, warm weather, and beautiful landscapes, as well as the best dentists anywhere.