Helping Thousands of People Each Year Find Dental Services
- Emergency dental surgery, cavities, general dental care.
- Find immediate help, no insurance required.
- Get relief from chipped, cracked or lost teeth, abscesses or toothaches.
When you’re on vacation with the family or you’ve just moved to a new area, the last thing that you want to do is stress out when the urgent pain of a toothache strikes. The agony of searching through a phone directory or speaking to strangers when you can barely muster up the strength to tell your own family what is going on can truly be disheartening. Missing out on big plans, or even just confining yourself to your home, is definitely no one’s idea of a good time.
This is one of the great reasons that the emergencydentistsusa.com directory has been created. With a simple search, you’re able to see local dentists as well as the services that they offer and the hours of operation that they are available. If you need more technical help, one of our friendly operators are standing by at our toll free number that will gladly assist you with finding the perfect dentist for your needs, and will even set up your first appointment and assist you with directions to getting there.
As will all first appointments, make sure that you come prepared to your visit with your insurance information, ID, any co-payment that may be required, a list of all your medications, and a list of anything you may be allergic to. If you have any anxiety about your appointment, please let the receptionist know at the time of scheduling so the staff can do their best to make you feel at ease while you’re in the office.
Emergency Dental Office Union, NY
There are a variety of dental offices available in Union, NY with hours that vary to hinder work schedules as little as possible. You can always travel or visit your local emergency room if there is severe bleeding or uncontrollable pain until they can get you into the dentist office when they open.
- Walk-in dental clinics – Walk-in dental clinics are dental offices that allow patients to walk-in for dental emergencies without having to make an appointment in advance. These types of clinics are available, although some do require a phone call prior to taking new patients.
- Emergency 24-Hour Dental Clinics – Emergency 24-hour dental clinics offer service to patients with dental emergencies no matter what time of the day. There are no 24-hour emergency dental clinics in Union, but there are hospitals nearby with emergency rooms that are staffed 24-hours a day to help patients with dental emergencies.
- After Hour Dentists – After hour dental clinics offer emergency dental services and regular office hours at times that are not normally offered in standard dental clinics. Many of these dental offices are open into the evening or are available on weekends. After hour dentists have evening hours as late as 8 p.m. and offer service on Saturday and Sunday. With Union being such a small town, you will have to travel out of the area if you need to visit a dentist outside of normal business hours. EmergencyDentistsUSA.com has a list of these dentists and their office hours available to make accessing an after hour dental office more convenient.
Family Eco Dental
Phone Number: 201-330-2837
Address: 407 39th St #401, Union City, NJ 07087
Doctors: Madiam Figueredo, DDS
Description: Offering a modernized eco-friendly atmosphere, the team at Family Eco Dental provides a variety of services at hours that will accommodate most busy schedules. From simple cleanings to cosmetic dentistry, this group will ensure that you have the best smile possible.
- Mon 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tue 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Wed 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thu 12:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Union Square Dental
Phone Number: 212-675-7877
Address: 29 W 19th St #1, New York, NY 10011
Doctors: Dr. Kateryna Grytsenko, Dr. Inna Solovey, Dr. Yuliya Kanatova
Description: Offering an abundance of services, the team at Union Square Dental takes pride in providing all of your dental needs. While keeping their patients at ease, this practice provides everything from routine dental exams to extractions and dentures. Accepting most insurances and offering payment plans, this dental office is an excellent option for most patients.
- Mon 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tue 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wed 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thu 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Union Street Dentistry
Phone Number: 518-346-6429
Address: 1740 Union St, Schenectady, NY 12309
Doctors: Aman Syed, DDS
Description: With an outstanding team, Union Street Dentistry offers the best that a dentist office has to offer. With promotions, most insurances accepted, and also senior citizen discounts, there’s many reasons to visit this office. From implants to aligners, your dental needs are covered.
- Mon 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tue 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wed 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thu 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
24 Hour Emergency Dentist Union
Any mouth pain that you’re experiencing that has lasted longer than several hours or has been caused from another accident such as a car wreck or a sports injury should definitely be checked out by a local Union dentist immediately. Our staff is on standby at the toll free number to help you find the dentist that is available and can see you as quickly as possible. If you’ve sustained other injuries in your accident, it is always best to go to the local emergency room first so they can check for other signs of trauma to other parts of your body. Once they release you from the hospital, they will then direct you to an emergency dentist.
As with any dentist, always verify that their credentials are up-to-date and valid. When going to a dentist in Union, you can make sure they are legit by checking their information on the New York State Dental Association.